Homebrew DSI emulator

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possible? I know that most of the games are basicaly the same but just use the camera for 5 seconds, but do we have a dsi emulator yet?

and would it be possible to make one that used a camera from usb port, such as webcam/flipcam?

or do dsi roms work on normal ds emulators?

Thank you at below
smile.gif
(answered)

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry but at the moment there is no DSi Emulator, current DS emulators cannot run DSi Games as DSi Mode has yet to be cracked. However if you mean DSi enhanced games then, yes emulators can run them but will not use any DSi features.As for the camera and web cam part, until DSi Mode is carcked dont get your hopes up. Hope that helped you out.

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, no games can run in DSi mode yet. No homebrew has been made for the DSi including a webcam type thing. And yes DSi roms can run in DS mode, just without the extra features.
Also please do more research before posting.

blinko2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Sorry but at the moment there is no DSi Emulator, current DS emulators cannot run DSi Games as DSi Mode has yet to be cracked. However if you mean DSi enhanced games then, yes emulators can run them but will not use any DSi features.As for the camera and web cam part, until DSi Mode is carcked dont get your hopes up. Hope that helped you out.

This is not true, I have gotten DSi ROMS that play on my DS emulator just fine, however, you just cannot use the DSi camera yet.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
blinko2010 said:
Rockstar said:

This is not true, I have gotten DSi ROMS that play on my DS emulator just fine, however, you just cannot use the DSi camera yet.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
blinko2010 said:
Rockstar said:

Say what????

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Crazzy1 said:
blinko2010 said:
Rockstar said:

Say what????
He means he doesn't know the difference between a ROM of a DSi-Only game and a DSi-Enhanced game.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Inunah said:
Crazzy1 said:
blinko2010 said:
Rockstar said:

Say what????
He means he doesn't know the difference between a ROM of a DSi-Only game and a DSi-Enhanced game.

Oh. I actually thought it worked with an emulator.
I'm gonna slap him/her silly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple