Gaming DSi and DSi XL price drops today!

sendyo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSi's are now $149.99 and DSi XL's are now $169.99! Yay!

By the way this was just a reminder for any one who forgot about Nintendo saying they would drop the price of the DSi and DSi XL on September 12, 2010.

sendyo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
so does this mean the 3ds may cost less since reggie fiz aime(I think thats how u spell it XD) said it would cost more than the XL, but that was when the XL cost like $180.

No Nintendo said the 3DS should cost a friendly $200.

vanillakokakola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sendyo said:
DigitalDeviant said:
so does this mean the 3ds may cost less since reggie fiz aime(I think thats how u spell it XD) said it would cost more than the XL, but that was when the XL cost like $180.

Actually Nintendo hasn't said anything about the 3DS price yet. The release date and price announcement is set for Sept. 29th (can't wait!)

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping for 200 dollars for the 3DS, but nothing has really been set in stone about it.

I can't imagine it being more that 299, because Nintendo has been cost-friendly for a while.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vanillakokakola said:
sendyo said:
DigitalDeviant said:

Actually Nintendo hasn't said anything about the 3DS price yet. The release date and price announcement is set for Sept. 29th (can't wait!)

No I'm just stating what US Nintendo president said about the pricing being higher than xl, but now that xl has dropped in price then it makes sense for the pricing to be "friendlier" than previous predicitions, we'll see, specualtion sucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse