tempBOT

The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
DSGaminator
The Next step in Nintendo DS/DSi Developent
Hello! I am currently developing something called DSGaminator. It will be a *NEW* DS Game Maker. It will RIVAL the current DS Game Maker, but The program will be available by next Christmas.

Also I want to say that this DS Game Maker (DSGaminator) will NOT USE PALIB OR DEVKITPRO (As of Now(If I encounter problems then I will use them)). It will run on entirely new libraries that are embedded in the program. This way you can Implement DSi features and other cool stuff to your games and the program wont have to update with the libraries. The libraries will update WITH the program! I am also trying to implement a 3D Game Feature!

The 3D feature in DSGaminator will allow for you to make your own 3D world for your game! It may not be available for the first release but It will be in one of the Versions! It will be kinda like Animal Crossing 3D! It will take a while though. That is 45% of the reason DSGaminator will be released later.

NOTE: the other 55% is because I don't have enough money to make a site for DSGaminator. If you would like to donate some money for the site please email me at [email protected]

Since the program WILL BE MADE IN VB.NET I will include the .NET Framework setup with the program.

Whenever there are updates to the site, or there are new versions of DSGaminator, a remote program (made by me) will send you a text message to your mobile phone! You just need internet access. No need to have a special modem!

*CURRENT FEATURES*

It will include a Wizard to quickly make games.
A Help function that is update-able VIA internet.
Send texts to phone when updates are available.
All basic functions of a DS Game Maker.
Able to edit actual code

*CURRENT FEATURES*

Remember this application is in the early stages in Development.

Here is the current thread:
http://www.myds.com.au/post.aspx?id=4652

Contributed by Andrecito77

Andrecito77

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
benjaminlibl said:
The name is pretty wack. Also I don't see the point of you announcing it, seeing it'll take more than a year to complete.

Sorry if I sound like a moron but what exactly do you mean by "Wack"? Also I am announcing it because I feel that people have a right to know what is happening in the world! lolz (I really meant that)

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Right. You'll be using PAlib/devkitpro. And it won't have a 3D feature, ever.
Enjoy your vaporware.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
I notice you have a negative post count lol.

On-topic: Awesome.

Edit: Wow I read your thread and we have to pay you for it once it comes out......and then you ask for donations here??? Why?

Edit Edit: If it actually becomes a nintendo licensed game I will buy it.

Oops double post MERGE PLEASE.

Andrecito77

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wabsta said:
While you're at it, cant you put in some xbox360 emulation options for the DS?

Sorry but no.....
That would be literally IMPOSSIBLE!!!
XBOX 360 Games have too much processing power needs and too much media and too big and way to good graphics....

worlok375 said:
QUOTE(worlok375 @ Sep 24 2009, 10:25 PM) I notice you have a negative post count lol.

On-topic: Awesome.

Edit: Wow I read your thread and we have to pay you for it once it comes out......and then you ask for donations here??? Why?

Edit Edit: If it actually becomes a nintendo licensed game I will buy it.

Oops double post MERGE PLEASE.

Pay for what????? My game or DSGaminator?
Just so all of you guys know DSGaminator will cost 10.00 USD ALWAYS.
I am asking for donations for 2 reasons,

1. So that I can buy a .com domain for DSGaminator!!
2. So that I can buy cool component packs for Visual Studio and therefore make DSGaminator look better!

My game Silvermist Islands is in the works. I asked if Square Enix would like to help.... they are too busy. I asked Intelligent Systems.. no response... So I guess I'm on my own.... If you guys want you can make a petition for Square Enix to help me make the game and I can send it to them....

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rofl I think someone should bin this "news"
The guy above was being sarcastic to the 360 emulation.
The guy clearly has less knowledge than me.

Andrecito77

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
benjaminlibl said:
Why do you think people will pay for your "DSGaminator" when so many of the people on these forums don't even pay for commercial games?

Sorry to break it to you buddy but not paying for games is Illegal and also against the rules (Direct ROM Link)

Posts merged

QUOTE(xDlmaoxD @ Sep 24 2009, 07:53 PM) rofl I think someone should bin this "news"

Actually I wasn't. I am being realistic about it.
Look at it this way, The DSi can't even play online flash let alone complex and graphically amazing 360 games!

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Andrecito77 said:
xDlmaoxD said:
rofl I think someone should bin this "news"

Actually I wasn't. I am being realistic about it.
Look at it this way, The DSi can't even play online flash let alone complex and graphically amazing 360 games!

*sigh*

wabsta was the one being sarcastic, not you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c