hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DScratch v080122
Audio manipulation application

"DScratch is the first module made using my Protein engine - it's a little audio manipulation software running on Nintendo DS, which ables you to play with an .wav audio sample, a recorded audio sample or even audio streaming from DS's embedded mic; you can pitch, scratch, rewind, mute and apply effects on the sound. Moreover, DScratch sends MIDI through wifi connection, which ables you to control external applications, like a VJing software or audio sequencer, and can be motion-controlled." Download and changelog below.

[title:Changelog]--> # !!! a brand new WavePlayer (direct streaming from filesystem) = no more limit in file size !!!

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
THis brew rocks. Haven't tried the new edition yet but I loved the older one. The old one could only have a 1 meg sample....this one is unlimited...that should make it so much better. Cheers and good job to this guy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/cpus/intel-cpu-dispensing-vending-machine-game-spotted...