Hacking DSCovered Help?

ThePlasticBling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever i use DSCovered with the latest infolib.dat , savlib.dat, extinfo.dat, games like warioware diy load improperly. For warioware diy and gta chinatown wars, whenever i load it, it erases all of my saved data. this ONLY happens when i use DSCovered, though. i check on my pc, and the .sav files for those 2 games are made into 1kb sav files. it just erases all of my data. i try putting the sav files back on, but it just turns those into 1kb sav files. please help!

Halo-101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its the loader for ysmenu use the new loader_ysmenu from spinalcode.co.uk/dscovered and download the latest version then go into the ds folder of the archive go loaders and then drag out the new loader_ysmenu.nds to your existing loader_ysmenu.nds and replace found in the folder d_system/loaders

there save corruption problem fixed.

ThePlasticBling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Halo-101 said:
its the loader for ysmenu use the new loader_ysmenu from spinalcode.co.uk/dscovered and download the latest version then go into the ds folder of the archive go loaders and then drag out the new loader_ysmenu.nds to your existing loader_ysmenu.nds and replace found in the folder d_system/loaders

ok i will try and tell u if it helped thanx for replying

ThePlasticBling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Halo-101 said:

umm no offense but can you please make that a little bit more detailed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: