wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
DSBash Revision 3
Update

QUOTE said:
DSBash is a Web-Browser for Bash.org, QDB.us and German-Bash.org allowing you to browse easily trough their quote-archives. Now with the third release you also can listen to your MP3’s while browsing.

- PALib isn’t included anymore. I just cut out the Text-Print function and optimized it a bit. It was kinda idiotic to include to whole PALib just for ONE text-function.
- The download function now works for all pages again…
- Now there is a loading screen that shows some plasma effect. Just a freezed screen on clicking something seemed so unhandy… You never knew if the DS is doing something.
- The code got reorganized. When I started the application it was a small 500 lines .c file. Then it got bigger and I started to include .c files directly (I was a coding-noob ;P ). But now compiling takes ages and I decided to make multiple .c files only including headers.
- DSBash now searches for MP3 files on your card and plays them randomly. In the configuration ini you can change the music-folder path and set if you want it to scan recursively or not.

download.gif
Download (Thanks Minox_IX)
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Minox_IX said:
Another World said:
This post will be updated when a valid download can be found.
Not valid enough or is there something wrong with the download from the original source?
Download

the original source is a corrupt archive that can't be opened or extracted. i tried it a few times on different pcs. i left noobey a msg about it, hopefully it gets fixed.

-another world

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Another World said:
Minox_IX said:
Another World said:
This post will be updated when a valid download can be found.
Not valid enough or is there something wrong with the download from the original source?
Download

the original source is a corrupt archive that can't be opened or extracted. i tried it a few times on different pcs. i left noobey a msg about it, hopefully it gets fixed.

-another world
I see nothing wrong with that archive, it extracts just fine and the homebrew seems to run fine on my DS.

BTW, I uploaded it for you
wink.gif

download.gif
Download

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valkrys said:
The video is for the Ray DS demo. On the actual homebrew, sounds cool, although I've never heard of the site.

Yep, just a couple of spheres anti-aliasing, nothing at all to do with DSBash
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a good thing houdini was my mentor