hitsndc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone!

It's nice to see the vita with some form of life! lol. I love playing games on my vita, but would enjoy it more if I could connect my DS4 controller to play some games.

I was wondering if its possible for someone to create a homebrew app that would connect a DS4 controller to the vita via bluetooth? Like the PSPgo. You could connect a DS3 to the pspgo and play games with the controller.

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Thats asking alot...Granted i love the psp go feature for ds3 but that was built in by sony....pretty sure we would need more than a bluetooth stack to be able to do that. Probably need to be able to reprogram the vita controls completely on top of getting the console to even see it just to have the system say i see a controller

NexXxus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That would be really useful. And if you can use DS4 controller on the VitaTV, the programming code should already be there.

Last edited by NexXxus,

NexXxus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In order to pair a PS TV/VitaTV with a controller you need to plug the controller via USB first... And I'm having a problem seeing that done in a regular Vita...

If you find out the bluetooth MAC address of the Vita couldn't you use a tool like SixaxisPairTool.

Ironknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In order to pair a PS TV/VitaTV with a controller you need to plug the controller via USB first... And I'm having a problem seeing that done in a regular Vita...
well, the mystery port on the Vita 1000 is actually an extremely weird usb port. Some modder is working on making it work again. He had a conversation on twitter with yifanlu, so you should be able to find it. Its also the same guy working on a micro sd to memory card adapter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."