OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS2Win Fusion v0.81b
Keys now work in DirectX apps
%5B1449%5Dwin2dsnn6.jpg

MonkeyNZ has updated his unofficial build of DS2Win, which he has dubbed under the "Fusion" moniker. This release fixes a bug in the previous version which caused keyboard input not to be registered in DirectX applications and games, and a fix on the server side: "fixed access violation when trying to use movie player and no videos could be found". Download below.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Release thread

23qwerty

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Greatest Homebrew there is.
Also is it called DS2Win or Win2DS?
Because on the website it says Win2DS but the thread says DS2Win.
Did the new dev change the name?

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AHHHH my mouse is wigging out!!! I turned my DS off but its still going crazy
wacko.gif

This is one download I instantly regret!
wtf.gif

EDIT: It finally stopped!!!
gbasp.gif

is there anything good you can do or is it pretty much a novelty?
unsure.gif

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AHHHH my mouse is wigging out!!! I turned my DS off but its still going crazyÂ
wacko.gif

This is one download I instantly regret!Â
wtf.gif

EDIT: It finally stopped!!!Â
gbasp.gif

is there anything good you can do or is it pretty much a novelty?Â
unsure.gif
I took the screenshot that is featured while I was in bed. I was changing songs - while IN BED! Bloody brilliant!
I consider that to be an excellent use. If you're not asleep by the time your playlist finishes, add some more songs!
Adjust the volume; isn't it always too loud after you turn the lights off?! I have a theory that the light absorbs some sound so the void of blackness allows the sound to get to your ears more easily.
dry.gif

I was listening to Shining - The Eerie Cold and my wallpaper is Thomas of Cor Scorpii.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A feature I would welcome is a mode that instead of streaming what's onscreen would stream audio to your DS, since I don't have an iPod or anything of the sort. It'd be nice so that I could listen to my huge music library on my desktop through headphones in my bed.

Kinda like saving mouse coordinates to the abxylr buttons and then using the D-pad to choose which mouseclick.

Then I'd be able to turn the monitor off, and listen to my music anywhere throughout the house without pissing off my family (no one in my family likes each others music)

Anyway. It's a thought. Though I have a gut feeling there's a piece of HB that does what I'm more-or-less explaining.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@imgod22222 there are multiple streaming audio clients for the DS, DSOrganize even has one and there are a couple of more advanced ones.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got really bored and remapped the keys in the new DS2win to make my DS control my World of Warcraft game. THe new DS2win has a built in gamepad mode, which i dont think I used. DS2key also has this feature which i used before.

I remapped the D-pad to moving functions and ABXY to casting spells.

I was playing World of Warcraft with my DS for acouple 10 mins.
Of course it wasn't completely playable, frame rate choppy, little lag in controls....I just thought it was really really funny being able to play WOW through my DS sitting on my couch. Going to try this again and try to get frame rate up =x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0