hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS2Win Fusion v0.81a
Remote desktop on DS

"DS2Win Fusion is a program designed to allow you to do ALL the things you could do with your PC, harnessing the
wireless capabilities and touch screen for maximum usability. Play movies, games and browse the net, check emails,
the sky is the limit! All you need is a windows PC and a wireless router or card." Download and changelog below.

[title:Changelog]server - completely rewrote server in Delphi and it is now perfectly stable, i think! =)
server - implemented CRC checking for better detection of duplicate screens
server - cursor no longer flickers when capture transparent pixels is enabled
server - all options can now be configured without restarting the server
server - JPEG quality is now configurable for zoomed and fullscreen views
server - JPEGs are no longer saved to disk before sending to DS which should speed up things a lot
server - extra quality setting added for mid-range CPUs
server - movie player beta (no sound, only works with fairly standard AVI files)
server - added option to run on windows startup
client - FAT support added (DLDI patching now required) only IP address is saved for now
client - disabled screen updates while lid is closed to save battery power

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

scoozer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, for what you guys are using this Homebrew really? I thought you can watch now Movies through your PC with this, but because of the FPS lag it isnt possible...
Maybe lying in bed and surfing the Internet?

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Im having a bit trouble starting this >__>

Basically I run the program on my computer and play the homebrew. I went to auto connect and found my router. Then with the Run> cmd > ipconfig thing, I put the IP Config when it asks you to enter IP. It says "waiting..." for a while >__

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I use this for doing things with my music and or movie like changing or pause/stop/rewind.Also use it to see if anyone has said anything to me while watching a movie.

fugazi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So, for what you guys are using this Homebrew really? I thought you can watch now Movies through your PC with this, but because of the FPS lag it isnt possible...
Maybe lying in bed and surfing the Internet?

i use it to read googlereader while im in bed or in the w.c.
i use the wii version of googlereader, i use a firefox with the screen size of the ds, i use tiny fonts and it works ok.
if you config the custom keys to the cursors ones , you can navigate through yous rss very well.

i think this version of ds2win is very fast , its a incredible homebrew, i will love if it had sound (a mono stream 5 kbps ) to watch zattoo in the bed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night