ds2+ new 3ds xl flashcart questions

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Raven01, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Raven01
    OP

Raven01 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2015
    United States
    I'm deciding whether to buy Sky3ds or Supercard DsTwo plus but I'm not sure whether supercard handles 9.8... Anyone knows if they do?? I tried looking at their site but there's no FAQ for ds2+ nor can I get their contact. I read somewhere that they do but need confirmation before I buy because its a waste of $ If it doesn't work since they wont take it back. All in all if it does work please state so and tell me different and which one is better. Thank you!

2. Blue_Mew

Blue_Mew Shiny Mew!

Oct 2, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Faraway Island
    Well the DSTWO+ will work on your firmware however you will need to be in between versions 4.5-9.2 in order to use the gateway plugin so to summarise the dstwo will be a flashcart capable of playing ds,gba,snes.etc etc.While the SKY3DS works on latest firmware but is limited to playing 3DS roms but you can just get the Cubic Ninja ROM and you have the homebrew channel so you can run emulators have custom themes spoof eshop etc.etc.

3. feijoa

feijoa Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2007
    New Zealand
    the dstwo + just emulates the gateway card functions.Gateway can only run on 9.2 and under.

Your only option is sky3ds