Hacking DS2 GBA saves to GBA.Emu on Android

Pleng

Custom Title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Is there any way to import either the SRAM or a savestate from the DSTwo to GBA.Emu on Android?

I've tired copying the .SAV file from the SD card (which, interestingly, has no create or modified date) to the appropriate folder on my Android device, but it seems the file is ignored (presumably because it isn't understood) and I start the game from scratch.

I've tried similar things with RTS. I copied my latest RTS to the GBA.Emu folder, renaming it and replacing the one created by GBA.Emu but in the case, the emulator bizarrely still reloads from the old save (maybe it keeps a cache of the latest save in case of corruption?)

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
real time save i am sure it will not work, every single emulator generates RTS in is own way

as far the .sav they sometimes work but most of the time you need to convert the .sav.

you need to know which tipes of sav that emulator uses. you can use a converter like this one: http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

there are programs to convert this but i am not familiar with them. you can try search file trip (gbatemp own file sharing website) it does have a big collection of tools for gba\nds consoles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?