DS #XXXX: Pokemon Pichu Distribution (USA)

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awdofgum said:
haha, I went to the event at gamestop for this.
how does the event work for gamestop? do you just ask the clerks to send you one or just go to their ds kiosks and download it off from there?

QUOTE(yuyuyup @ Feb 11 2010, 09:52 PM) racist
how is it racist?

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played one of the DS Pokemon games before, but can't you simply transfer pokemon from an earlier game (i.e. gba) to a newer one (i.e. Platinum)?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's how it works. You could potentially hold your own distribution event with this ROM, or better yet: sell the Pichus for money.
nyanya.gif

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gariscus said:
This distribution is special... it holds two Wonder Cards.

Yeah. If the system date of the DS this ROM is run on set between Jan. 22nd and Feb. 15th, it'll send out the Pikachu-colored Pichu. If the date is Feb. 20th to March 14th, it'll send the upcoming Gamestop Jirachi. In both cases the distribution dates are a week prior to the published start of the event in addition to the day following its end.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:
Gariscus said:
This distribution is special... it holds two Wonder Cards.

Yeah. If the system date of the DS this ROM is run on set between Jan. 22nd and Feb. 15th, it'll send out the Pikachu-colored Pichu. If the date is Feb. 20th to March 14th, it'll send the upcoming Gamestop Jirachi. In both cases the distribution dates are a week prior to the published start of the event in addition to the day following its end.

So will this rom give out Jirachi when the time comes, or will we need to wait for another release?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr