^^ndsrelease-6109^^
icon11.gif
Download from FileTrip.net

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its been cracked!!! you should get your money back.. why would some one break it, maybe you can fix it with some glue?
tongue.gif

I thought this game was AP Fixed a week or two ago?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Prime_Zero said:
Its been cracked!!! you should get your money back.. why would some one break it, maybe you can fix it with some glue?
tongue.gif

I thought this game was AP Fixed a week or two ago?

I'm guessing this is for the cards that didn't get fixes or the M3 which got a partial fix, silly M3 team making me used my Edge and now I'm in love with my Edge and is used more.

I also have the retail SS

pichon64

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
Thanks, Suxxors, but a little late for me. Oh, yes, I have an Ak2i. Anyway, I'm happy for those waiting for a fix like this.

You all should read the NFO from this game and then the NFO from the 'Zhu Zhu Pets' dump. Hilarious dialogue between the two dumping teams.

D

Deleted User

I wonder if the original* can connect to the PokeWalker....

*When I said original I meant I think this was a Pirated version of the game (not a flashcart) that would be a lot cheap than the original.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Any groovy craktro? I've got an AceKard but I'll get this version if there's some intro goodness involved.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
am i still to assume that m3 sakura does not play this without crashs at the moment im using my m3 with touchpod and its ran fine for the 53 odd hours iv played it
tongue.gif
but touch pod sucks mayor donkey balls and is there any way to use sakura with heart gold (E) and it not crash :S

Snorlax

POSTMODERNISM
Trophies
Website
postmodjoel.com
XP
Country
vergilite said:
am i still to assume that m3 sakura does not play this without crashs at the moment im using my m3 with touchpod and its ran fine for the 53 odd hours iv played it
tongue.gif
but touch pod sucks mayor donkey balls and is there any way to use sakura with heart gold (E) and it not crash :S
I've played for fourteen hours on Sakura, and that's using some random rom which had a patch applied already. o:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"