DS #XXXX: PokÃmon Distribution Cart 2011 (USA)

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Does anyone know if this is compatible with Pokemon Pearl Italian version (or just an european version)?
I wanted to get one of 3 dogs, but it doesn't seem to work properly: if I set the DS in the range for Celebi I get the distribution available, but if I set it into the date of one of the dogs it just says "Distribution not available".

I don't get why...

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
DaRk_ViVi said:
Does anyone know if this is compatible with Pokemon Pearl Italian version (or just an european version)?
I wanted to get one of 3 dogs, but it doesn't seem to work properly: if I set the DS in the range for Celebi I get the distribution available, but if I set it into the date of one of the dogs it just says "Distribution not available".

I don't get why...
US Distro date or Euro?

This is the US ROM, so try the US dates.

DaRk_ViVi

Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
8BitWalugi said:
DaRk_ViVi said:

I don't get why...
US Distro date or Euro?

This is the US ROM, so try the US dates.

Yep, I used the dates in the .nfo of the US one (I got the US rom).

Shiny Raikou: 30/12/2010 - 10/01/2011
Shiny Entei: 17/01/2011 - 24/01/2011
Shiny Suicune: 31/01/2011 - 07/02/2011
Shiny Celebi: 27/02/2011 - 07/03/2011

The strange thing is that the Celebi one actually works, but the others doesn't. Maybe I should try another rom, this one maybe is just the Euro Celebi renamed.

-EDIT: ok, it was a rom problem. Changed it and it's now working! But I can't receive them in the Italian version.
frown.gif

Isn't there a way to have the 3 event dogs into an European game?

DaRk_ViVi

Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
RE4zombie said:
Having the same problem as dark vivi.

It's related to distribution cart you download, search for another one.
smile.gif

However I think it's working only for USA games, I tried with my Italian Pearl and I can't receive/find the mistery gift (even if the other DS is sending it properly).

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry. Maybe I'm completely blind. But how do you download this thing?
You do remember that you had to type out "there are no ROMs on GBAtemp" when signing up for your account, right?

This site only hosts information about ROMs, not the ROMs themselves.

Reactions: 1 person

Sondy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh Sorry. I remember now. I joined a while ago and haven't been on since.

So what's the point of this topic? Where, How do I find this? Otherwise it's useless...

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh Sorry. I remember now. I joined a while ago and haven't been on since.

So what's the point of this topic? Where, How do I find this? Otherwise it's useless...
The point of the topic is to categorize and document the release. The release includes info such as the megabit size and how the initial release was split (how many archives), the group that dumped/released it, and stuff like that. Historical and factual information about the ROM release.

ROMs are dumped and released for more reasons than to let kids download free games, you know. Shit doesn't last forever and dumping ROMs is a way to preserve the data on the cartridge for the future. Far enough into the future most copies of a DS cart will be physically unusable (broken, worn-out, etc.), dumping the ROM is a way to make sure that the data contained on the cart is not lost forever when the copies break (as the ROM data can be copied and spread endlessly).

As for getting it, you don't look here. There are no ROMs on gbatemp, and we will not link you to ROM sites.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night