DS #XXXX: DS Download Station: Volume 4 (Europe)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Chanser
    OP

Chanser :o

Jun 27, 2006
    Monaco
    ^^ndsrelease-4336^^

2. gokujr1000

gokujr1000 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 10, 2008
    Gallifrey
    What games does it have?

3. Sir VG

Sir VG GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 26, 2004
    United States
    Serials are listed in the dump notes, so look them up at http://releases.pocketheaven.com/ and that will tell you what they are. Same with the other download stations.

4. gokujr1000

gokujr1000 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 10, 2008
    Gallifrey
    Thanks heaps!

5. Fusion

Fusion On/Off GBA-Temp'er

Nov 7, 2002
    Or, you can stop being an ass & get off your high horse/throne & post it here so the question don't get asked 7,000 times.

On-topic, i think this will contain the same as the USA version, as the dump scene is playing catch up since there a bit of a drought until a new flood comes again.

6. Sir VG

Jun 26, 2004
    United States
    I gave a proper answer, and the person who asked the question was satisfied with the answer. Why don't YOU get off your high horse/throne and look them up yourself, then post them here so it doesn't get asked 6,999 more times?

At least I had provided the information somewhere. Dump info box just doesn't contain enough for all of the names (especially since these DS Download Stations contain numerous demos).

7. Fusion

Fusion On/Off GBA-Temp'er

Nov 7, 2002
    I have typed into the site, it comes up with zero results, take a look HERE & why you fighting for, you & i should know how the people get at gbatemp, if they dont have answers in front of 'em [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Hell_AleX

Hell_AleX GBAtemp Regular

Jan 3, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    you only must type in, at Serial APAD or whatever...

Serial Example: NTR-APDE-USA (to see all games with a code regardless of region, just enter the "APD" part) [​IMG]

http://releases.pocketheaven.com/?section=ndsearch

EDIT: Questeion... Where can i Downlad ALL DS Download Stations?? (I only got 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) 1, 2, 3, 9 are missing.. [​IMG]

9. Sir VG

Jun 26, 2004
    United States
    I would, but Pocketstation was brought down by the flames of our wrath. Or all the GBATemp members looking up stuff at their site all at the same time. You choose which. [​IMG]

(And I don't have 2 DS systems handy to download from myself.)

10. hazamajaza

hazamajaza Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2009
    Is this legal to download?? [​IMG]
    Because if it is then [​IMG]