1. dib

dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    People are blowing that fake release out of the proportion. I found the correct game on my first attempt, it was pretty much impossible to miss. Still haven't actually seen one of these fake releases, and am doubting that anybody but a total imbecile could fall for it anyway. Then I patched it with the one included in the thread here to bypass that freezing issue at the beginning of the game. I'm a couple hours in and it's pretty good.

2. Seastars

Seastars Advanced Member

Surely if you are in any doubt a quick run of the rom in any DS emulator will tell you.

3. ZonMachi

ZonMachi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I agree. People are way too suspicious from the fake release. And same it's easy to find the correct game on the first attempt. Though for my patch I found a link on a site to a Korean site that had a auto patcher for the Caravan (legit) release. If you actually read the article about the fake release then you would know immediately as soon as you download and look at the file if it's legit.

4. granville

granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    ^This. It's not like you can't tell if it's the fake rom. Just download no$gba and run your rom in it. If you get a hentai slideshow, you've downloaded the fake rom that will brick your DS (no it won't hurt your PC). If your rom proceeds to show the game developer logos and boots to the title screen and such, it's the real rom and will not harm your DS. Simple as shit right? For those with any sense it should be. [​IMG]

5. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    if anyone with common sense would know GBAtemp would not post any FAKE RELEASE ~!

as mentioned is not hard to identify the game
    just do as Granville said run it on no$gba [​IMG]

EDIT: get the game from a credible source not some unknown source~! grinz

6. Overlord Nadrian

Banned

Belgium
    A hentai slideshow, eh?

*Goes off looking for that fake one...*

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Mamoribito, Hoshizora, (Japan)