DS #XXXX: ANA Original: Gotouchi Kentei DS (Japan)

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to DS-Scene (no matter how much people here hate that site), this game only had 3000 copies made, and these 3000 copies were given as prizes to some lucky people in a contest over in Japan. The game is from 2006 I believe. No clue what it's about. But that's why it has taken so long for a dump to arise. It was not sold in stores, so it's technically not a real release. And I've not found it on any rom sites yet. But the nfo WAS submitted and such, so it must exist.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
pieman202 said:
Ana is an airline right?
Yes, it's a Japanese airline (All Nippon Airways).

This game quizzes you on the 47 prefectures of Japan. It contains ~5000 trivia questions covering cities, tourist attractions, specialty products exclusive to each prefecture and different dialects of the regions of Japan. The ANA special edition has slightly different questions from the one that's available for sale. It basically tests "how Japanese you are" (that's what it says on the red band at the bottom of the packaging in the link).

Deleted member 598168

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to DS-Scene (no matter how much people here hate that site), this game only had 3000 copies made, and these 3000 copies were given as prizes to some lucky people in a contest over in Japan. The game is from 2006 I believe. No clue what it's about. But that's why it has taken so long for a dump to arise. It was not sold in stores, so it's technically not a real release. And I've not found it on any rom sites yet. But the nfo WAS submitted and such, so it must exist.

Just bought a copy from Japan. Will dump as soon as I get it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs