DS #XXXX: Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (+8 Trainer) (USA)

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh wow. This could've come in handy when I was stuck on a level for ages... but wait... DAMN YOU FOR BEING IN USE IN WIFI

gh0ul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, i didnt know gbatemp showed trainer releases...

I really really hope this doesnt work with wifi...

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fuck. Fuck times infinity.
When I finally get around to downgrading my wireless's security I'll be met with other fellows using this. Especially now that the R4 is insanely popular...

edit-Though looking at the nfo.. At least this would be useful after I finishing the game and unlocking everything.

laramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The NFO says don't cheat online.

Also, this isn;t going to increase the number of people cheating online... nearly all flashcarts support cheats.
Ever heard of 300cc and Moonjump in Mario Kart DS? Ever saw that option in a R4 cheat menu? I guess not. So get your stuff together before you post useless posts. ktnxbai

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
The NFO says don't cheat online.

Also, this isn;t going to increase the number of people cheating online... nearly all flashcarts support cheats.

Ever heard of 300cc and Moonjump in Mario Kart DS? Ever saw that option in a R4 cheat menu? I guess not. So get your stuff together before you post useless posts. ktnxbai

Wow, thanks. Unfortunately, you're the one with the useless post, as I have it in MY R4 cheat menu. Thankfully, you've proved to me that most people with R4s are too stupid to cheat online. Also, you spelt kthnxbai wrong. Actually, you've failed in every way. Have a pleasant evening.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since when are trainer releases considered as NDS releases.. Just, take this down.. It's just advertising for people to cheat online (if it can)

OG LOCC NESS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it really that hard to prevent a trainer from being used online?
I agree with CYatta, this should definitely be taken down. I hate those pieces of shit that ruin the online experience for everyone. :/

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country

bunsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since when are trainer releases considered as NDS releases.. Just, take this down.. It's just advertising for people to cheat online (if it can)

It's a trainer for a DS game. You don't see how this relates to the DS section on the website? And someone who is technically savvy enough to apply a patch is clever enough to update their flashcarts cheating software. Don't be an idiot.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
We do not condone online cheating. Don't be an asshat.

What does that part of the nfo have in common with the one below? Come on, anyone?
unsure.gif

QUOTEYou must delete the rom within 24 hours unless you own the game

Oh well... time to add some people to friends list..

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If this lame group doesn't condone online cheating why do they even release such a trainer... This sucks bigtime for the fair gamers. I hate cheats and cheaters even more for that matter.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Isn't that true of every Wi-fi enabled game that has cheats? It's the same as the whole Mario Kart row, don't play against the losers and you'll be fine. Besides, given the way people expect things to be "pick up and play" I doubt half the retards who'd actually use it online even know how to patch the thing
rolleyes.gif

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is horrible. I wasn't going to touch wifi until I beat the game.

Now I may have to hurry just to see what it's like before the cheaters come.

Sometimes I just really hate how these people ruin what playing games is really about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey