DS-X being seen as a BVD-T device

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Bali, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Bali
    OP

Bali GBAtemp Regular

Nov 10, 2002
    Netherlands
    Just wanted to share this strange problem with the rest of the class. One of the DS-X cards i just got has one of the strangest problems. When I connect it to my computer it states that it has found a BVD-T device. I tried looking for new hardware and selecting it as a hard disk drive, but nothing yet. Any ideas? Also the card sometimes does and sometimes doesn't boot when it place it in my DSL.

2. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    its a known issue theres also a fix you need to speak with ds-xguru go onto the ds-xtreme forums you should get it fixed out there. good luck

3. Bali
    OP

Bali GBAtemp Regular

Nov 10, 2002
    Netherlands
    Thanks I'll give it a look. And if i don't find him there he won't be able to hide from me on irc [​IMG]

4. thegame07

Oct 16, 2006
    removed information.

5. Rabid1

Rabid1 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2006
    United States
    But as Aphex mentioned in his post this is a beta fix and should only be applied if you are advised by a team member. If you run it on your own and screw something up you can void your warranty.

6. thegame07

Oct 16, 2006
    Sorry rabid. I just found that out the other day. I have removed my post because i dont want people to screw thier warranty up. I forgot i posted that information.sorry again.