Gaming DS & Wii Releases: 29th April to 2nd May 2008

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not much there, but hey, I'm still a happy camper. We got Dragon Sword and TWEWY almost back-to-back, and they were both awesome DS games. Plus, we'll see FFIV this summer, as well as a handful of other decent games.

As an aside, a couple of those Wii games look like they could be on DS, the graphics are so poor.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well most of you think that there isn't much this week, get used to it as there will be less releases. Blockbuster Movie season is hitting us and we'll see a torrent of licensed games, though this year they do look a damn sight better than before.

There is a lot out in June & amazingly in July (there is usually a drought). August looks like shit though but there could still be some announcements. Come September -December you'll be worrying about not being able to have time for all the games you MUST download NOW but just relax and save them for the times where there is little.

Or of course you could get some hobbies or you know...go out and take a look at the world?

Anyway rest assured I'll still be doing these threads and I have a nice preview of the hottest looking games that I'm writing up for you now, maybe post that in a few weeks.

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
i think iron man is going to be a lot like xmen and xmen2 (for the pc and ps2)... button mashing with a special move thrown in after every 30 secs of recharge...end of game.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
please don't call Pilates or yoga "sport"... its only exercise =p

but yeah i'm interested in the Pilates game because i actually do Pilates, so it'll be interesting to see. And if the toy making game is similar to cake mania but without an annoying disappointing ending (aka it cuts you off and you can no longer play).

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm waiting for the week the Game of the Nameless get's a Hadrian-post!
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a feeling that Iron Man DS is gonna be pretty mediocre, apparently a lot of levels are on land and those bits look quite sucky compared to the air bits.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unchi-san said:
Iron Man is not Hadrian-approved anymore?

Does it look worse than what may have been initially expected?
I got a feeling about it sucking, plus I saw some levels where Iron Man is on land, looks bad.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
can someone tell me the exact date race driver: grid is comin out?
Race Driver: Grid has been pushed back until 30th May for Europe and June 3rd for US. I expected it as there hasn't been that much in way of promotion really.

EDIT: Toy Shop is now down for May 5th.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo