Hacking DS Two unable to see 16 GB class 10 memory card! Any solution?

SinanDira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am disappointed as hell.

I used to use a 2 GB class 2 memory card (reads & writes @ 2 MB/sec) with my R4DS clone that bothered me a lot with its horrible transfer rate when transferring large collections of data.

When upgrading from my R4 clone to DS Two, I needed to expand my space too as 2 GB’s were very limiting. I wanted to eliminate the possibilities of disappointment, so I paid extra money for luxury, ending at $40 for a 16 GB class 10 Transcend.

Back then, that was (and is maybe still) 50-100% more expensive than an ordinary class 4 card of the same capacity. Unfortunately, several months have passed before me investigating the issue, and it’s not possible to return the memory card now.

Now the problem, as you know, is that the DS Two is unable to read it and is showing the infamous “no find system files” message, which makes me with all of those reasons completely doomed.

Is there anything that I can do beside crying over the wasted money?

And if that’s it, then please explain to me at least what I have done wrong. DS Two supposedly supports cards as big as 64 GB and beyond. Is what I did wrong being it a class 10?

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"no system files"... thats not the same as "no find sd." it sounds to me like it is seeing the card, but your system files (eos and what not) either arent on the card or arent in the right place, i recommend looking up a walk through on setting up your dstwo

SinanDira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back up your card and format with the Panasonic SDFormatter to see if that sorts out the problem

ZOMG IT WORKED!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I was POTATOES without you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night