Hacking DS Touchscreen Issue

Herasy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay I wasn't exactly sure where to post this so if this is the wrong place feel free to say so.

Just recently my DS Phat started having some touchscreen problems. Sometimes when I am playing some green lines (kinda of like static) would appear over the screen for a little and then disappear. It's been getting more and more frequent and I have no idea what is causing it exactly.

I'll try to get some pictures but I can't guarantee good quality. If anyone could help with this problem that would be great!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It kind of sounds like years of small amount of pressure is starting to break in it's touchscreen.
Before long I somewhat expect that pressure will eventually make it cave in.

It might just be time to buy a new DS system, plenty of used DS Lite's out there, and DSi's are pretty nice.

Herasy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
It kind of sounds like years of small amount of pressure is starting to break in it's touchscreen.
Before long I somewhat expect that pressure will eventually make it cave in.

It might just be time to buy a new DS system, plenty of used DS Lite's out there, and DSi's are pretty nice.

You are probably right, I have had this one ever since the original DS came out and its just now starting to have problems.

I'm just gonna bare with it until the 3DS comes out. Thanks anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more