DS-to-TV

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by glitchbit, Jan 6, 2007.

Jan 6, 2007

DS-to-TV by glitchbit at 6:48 PM (1,115 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. glitchbit
    OP

Member glitchbit GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Here is the link to someone who suposedly says you can do it by hardwiring it but this idiot does not realize you do not have permanently connect freakin RCA video cables to it.

http://www.siliconera.com/2006/08/24/play-...-ds-on-your-tv/

All I need are the shematics as to where inside my DS I need to connect the wires. Then I can connect the wires to a 3-band audio like jack in the back of my DS. That way I can jack into it for video on and off.

If nintendo is planning on making a video adapter than actually all I would need would be to know which plug they would use(most likely the headphone jack) then I could just mess with the wiring till I get it right.

2. glitchbit
    OP

Member glitchbit GBAtemp Regular

United States
  3. 3DPiper

Member 3DPiper GBAtemp Fan

United States

Thats only for the GBA, though.. [​IMG]

I'd love to find a video-out schematic (I have a couple DSs lying around), but everything I'm reading says you'll be able to play DS games on the Wii, so that may be the ultimate (expensive) answer..

[​IMG]

-Matthew

4. antwill

Member antwill Better Than You

Australia
    No, i dont think you can play DS on the Wii, you can interact between the two though, eg/ Pokemon Diamond and Pearl are supposed to be able to connect to the wii via wireless and then allow you to use those pokemon on the wii game, or trade with them, think of it as the same way that the n64 pokemon stadiums operated with the addon.