DS speakers died temporarliy O.O

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by da_head, Sep 27, 2008.

Sep 27, 2008
  1. da_head
    OP

Member da_head A dying dream..

Canada
    the weirdest thing happened today. i was playin the second jap eba, and i decided to plug in my computer speaks to the ds (cuz i'm kool like that). so after i've played for a bit, i decided to go do something else, so i pull out the wire. just as i'm about to turn off the ds, i notice something peculiar. there's no sound comin out of it o.o. at first, i thought maybe i hit the volume thingy by accident....but no it was at max. so i turn off the ds, and turn it back on. still no sound. i pull out my r4, and turn on the ds, and still no sound. by this point i'm dumbfounded. well i plug the speakers back in, there's sound from them, and i pull out the wire again and all is well. was this some kind of wiring/electrical malfunction o.O

2. Sephi

Member Sephi fool

United States
    Well, thats weird, I used to hook up my ds to my speakers when I had to use a really old dell for a while, and I didn't have any problems like this, maybe the DS still thinks it has a plug in it, and won't use the speakers?