DS speakers died temporarliy O.O

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by da_head, Sep 27, 2008.

1. da_head
    OP

da_head A dying dream..

Apr 7, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto, Canader!
    the weirdest thing happened today. i was playin the second jap eba, and i decided to plug in my computer speaks to the ds (cuz i'm kool like that). so after i've played for a bit, i decided to go do something else, so i pull out the wire. just as i'm about to turn off the ds, i notice something peculiar. there's no sound comin out of it o.o. at first, i thought maybe i hit the volume thingy by accident....but no it was at max. so i turn off the ds, and turn it back on. still no sound. i pull out my r4, and turn on the ds, and still no sound. by this point i'm dumbfounded. well i plug the speakers back in, there's sound from them, and i pull out the wire again and all is well. was this some kind of wiring/electrical malfunction o.O

2. Sephi

Sephi fool

Jan 21, 2008
    United States
    Rhode Island
    Well, thats weird, I used to hook up my ds to my speakers when I had to use a really old dell for a while, and I didn't have any problems like this, maybe the DS still thinks it has a plug in it, and won't use the speakers?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice