Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by chelseababyyxx, Jun 16, 2008.
Hey. How do you put the skins on. I have an R4.. so help?
How do I install an M3 Simply or R4DS theme? by R4DS
If the skin does not exist in the directory of _system_ in TF/microSD, it automatically uses the Skin from formal Beta Edition;
There are 4 pictures at the directory "system/_system": logo.bmp, icons.bmp, bckgrd_1.bm, and bckgrd_2.bmp. They are the background of the R4 operation interface; they can be changed to fit your style.
What the files are for.
* logo.bmp - Background of the Top Screen of startup.
* icons.bmp -- Background of the Bottom Screen of Startup.
* bckgrd_1.bmp -- Background of the Top Screen of Explorer.
* bckgrd_2.bmp -- Background of the Bottom Screen of Explorer.
* Do not change the picture's name;
* Make sure the picture is .bmp format, 8-bit/24-bit;
* Make sure the picture is 256*192 pixels.
After finishing process on the pictures, copy the "_system" folder to the root directory of the CF card.
If the Skin exists in the directory of _system_ in TF/microSD, it automatically enters multi Skins mode.
The Skins in multi Skins mode can be switched manually and automatically, it is automatically switched with the Skins by months.
The method of the Skin switch is: Click "SELECT" key in main menu, it switches between twelve manual modes and one auto mode, the chart is showed as below (It automatically skips if the Skin does not exist in the directory of themes):
If the users would like the switches of multi Skins while playing, they only need create the directory of themes in the directory of _system_.