DS Section

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by cerberus, May 13, 2004.

1. cerberus
    OP

cerberus GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2004
    Here!
    With all the DS stuff going around, wouldn't it be worth while making a seperate section which would start from now, and grow as it does? It then puts it in one easy to find area!

2. Smef

Smef The GbaTemp Hitchhiker

Former Staff
    Nov 5, 2002
    United States
    Researching for The Guide
    I think the DS is still too far off to warrant it's own section. There are only a few games announced, and nobody has actually played any of them, so there wouldn't be a whole lot to talk about. Once it gets closer to release, I think a DS section will BE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. This board may have to switch to DSTemp.net if it gets realy popular [​IMG].

3. gba2002

gba2002 GBA SP Masta

Oct 26, 2002
    My computer desk
    i think a seperate part will be good, maybe in the future coz its how the system is marketed. As a whole new system, not another GBA.

4. dice

dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Former Staff
    Oct 26, 2002
    England
    yeah we could do that in the future.

5. stivsama

stivsama GBA-Tenchan

Oct 24, 2002
    Nah, i think when the DS comes out, it should have a separate BOARD. A section just won't be enough

6. pikachucrackpipe

pikachucrackpipe President

Sep 6, 2003
    United States
    USA
    no just a different section
    actually a good idea would to have seperate sections for all consoles considering they are all talked about on here anyway

7. Fruit

Fruit GBAtemp Regular

May 12, 2004
    United States
    Yup yup, this is a large forum with little boards. Hard to find what you're looking for...

Don't forget a PSP section, you biased nintendoers! [​IMG]