LittleBigMods

OP
Trophies
Website
www.littlebigmods.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for an app on the DS that will let me dump the SAV onto the DS' RAM (for example), then let me write it to a flashcard (such as my AceKard 2i or DSONEi). Then, I would need to write a SAV file back onto the cart.

I considered the NDS Backup Tool, but I don't want to do all of the WiFi stuff with my computer. I need a program that will let me use only my game card and flashcart.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance
smile.gif
-Chris

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i would like one of these too, since i am considdering selling my old official games and i don't want to pay 15 dollars for a gba pack i would only use a few times just to back up my savs and i don't really care so much for complex wifi tools and things like that

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Which FTP client works with FTPd btw?
I tried with the FTP function within IE8 and Google Chrome as well as Filezilla and the FTP command in the cdm dosshell.
First two didn´t even get a Filelist of the Server.
Filezille managed to get that, but couldn´t download any of the Files.
Cmd Shell was able to download the .sav but I heard it wouldn´t hold the connection long enough for a gamedump?

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Let me jump in and warn you in advance that dumping Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver saves will not work.
i do not care, i just want to dump my saves from my games i paid for such as Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
DeMoN said:
Let me jump in and warn you in advance that dumping Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver saves will not work.
i do not care, i just want to dump my saves from my games i paid for such as Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
does anyone else have this problem with savsender: the first save i dumped, it worked fine, but every sav after that it stops/freezes a few seconds in. anyone know how to fix this?
Update: using the latest version, i got most of the sav's to dump but it is coming out with 8kb and 64kb savs. can you tell me how to fix this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: