Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few more games are expected on the 12th.

Dogz 2008 which is basically that game that seems to have been around forever. This time the series is in full 3D and apparently you can make your own breed of dog by mixing others up. Its a shame you can't plug in the GBA version of Catz and Hamsterz and breed them with dogs to have some kind of freak creature. No screens for it right now but then I couldn't be bothered to look properly but Ubisoft have none on their site.

Pippa Funnel 2 is a horse ridey game, yes another one. Can't find any more details...but then I haven't looked at all.

Theres also Bratz 4 Real out this week according to IGN, can't see why there have to be another Bratz game this week, let alone EVER. Imagine: Pet Vet which is yet another Ubisoft pet title.

Also apparently the UK version of that Dolphin game will be called Wild Petz: Dolphinz, didn't I just say on the front page that I thought it would've been called Dolphinz?

Ubisoft sure have a lot of DS titles this week. Only Real Football 2008 looks any good, they rest are really really bad looking games aimed at girls, or should that be gurlz?

I'm losing interest in this thread now...Ubisoft...please...stop this craziness...give us XIII 2 or Beyond Good & Evil DS games.

roguefan99

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Also apparently the UK version of that Dolphin game will be called Wild Petz: Dolphinz, didn't I just say on the front page that I thought it would've been called Dolphinz?

Its not so much the spelling that gets me with this one but the fact that you could have a Dolphin as a pet!!! I think Ubisoft are starting to run out of animals. I'm waiting for "Wild Petz: Lionz" or "Wild Petz" Grizli Bearz" in the near future.

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even if I were to hate every game on the list I always love these previews.
Thanks again hadrian.
yaynds.gif

CannonBallZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Its not so much the spelling that gets me with this one but the fact that you could have a Dolphin as a pet!!! I think Ubisoft are starting to run out of animals. I'm waiting for "Wild Petz: Lionz" or "Wild Petz" Grizli Bearz" in the near future.

it would be nice if the wild petz were able to fight each other.... Lionz I choose you!!! Dolphinz I choose you!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.