pwnhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

so I got an R4 and all and installed pkmn plat and pokemon black 2. I beat the game and when i wanted to battle an online friend.... When I Went to the WFC Settings Black 2 said that "The Access Point's Security Settings are Not Supported by Nintendo DS. For Help, visit support.nintendo.com" Now the thing is that its not even conected to any connection and obviously there are no connections being shown.

On Platinum everything works. So im just wondering is it something with my rom or ? and it is a US Rom on a DS.

Looking for a solution,

prectorian

Chef Kirby
Trophies
XP
Country
Vanuatu
It's just you and your router settings. Everyone else is able to use the rom to go online and play local wifi.
Change your router's security to WEP. Then setup again.

pwnhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well.. Yeah i know what u mean but I cant see any connections at all. There are many unsecured ones around me as well they should be atleast be seen plus its a DS so the settings arent saved anywhere. And i just did make my router to WEP and same error exists.

prectorian

Chef Kirby
Trophies
XP
Country
Vanuatu
I got an NDS too, and the settings is pretty much straight forward; the router set to WEP security, and given password. Run the DS and go to WFC, search for compatible connection. Let it auto fill/manual fill it. Do test connection. And that's about it. If you still fail, then just try downloading a new copy. There's a new dump by FrieNDS group.

pwnhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm. Thanks.
Im not sure if this is against the rules of this site but do u by any chance have a direct link for the FrieNDS Group?

Thanks. Ill keep on googling

D

Deleted-236924

It's just you and your router settings. Everyone else is able to use the rom to go online and play local wifi.
Change your router's security to WEP. Then setup again.
But he was saying it worked fine in Platinum.

pwnhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh ok well I just foind the link Thanks anyways :D now im going to try to do this again (Hopefully same sav file will work)

prectorian

Chef Kirby
Trophies
XP
Country
Vanuatu
But he was saying it worked fine in Platinum.

Yeah, it's weird. That's why he's going to try with a new copy from the other dumper.

Oh ok well I just foind the link Thanks anyways :D now im going to try to do this again (Hopefully same sav file will work)

Yes, you can still use the old save file. Just name the new .NDS file the exact same with the .SAV file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things