DS Phat/Lite Fixes

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by CheatingSoi, Mar 31, 2008.

Mar 31, 2008

DS Phat/Lite Fixes by CheatingSoi at 10:48 PM (773 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. CheatingSoi
    OP

Member CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

United States
    Ok, so my Launch DS Phat's L+R buttons stoped working a while back and was wondering if they wont work anymore or if i could just open it up and Fix somthing.

Also my DS lite's left speaker seems to have a whack connection and it is constantly crackling and has about half the sound than normal (unless I bend the screen backwards where it clicks) Anything I can do if I open this up?

Thanks

2. krazykirk

Member krazykirk GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I'm afraid I have no idea about the DS phat, as it could be the buttons that are completely worn out. (Or something completely unrelated)

But the lite on the other hand, I'm no expert, but I think the connection between the wire and the speaker has probably come loose. You know when you plug speakers into a headphone jack and it makes crackly noises? Sorta like that I guess.

So what I suggest you could try, is off the covers of your ds, turn it on and move the wire around on your left speaker to see if it has any effect on the sound quality.

Good luck!