mike1984

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've been thinking about adding this little app to my DS. Does it work well and is it practical at all? I read in another thread that a new version just came out. I went to dragon's website to read up how and what exactly it does and it wasn't really helpful.

Anyways, what do you guys use it for? Do you use it daily and always carry it around with you? Does it allow you to schedule events and appointments and stuff like that? I use Rainlendar at home on my PC, not sure if you guys are familiar with that program, but if you are, is it similar to that?

*The search function is not working on the site so I wasn't able to search for this info myself. Sorry!

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ohmy.gif
Get it now!

It's a wonderful homebrew that schedules your day, has a calender, web browser, calculator. It's basically like a PDA for your DS.

bow.gif
Hail DSO!

~Nero

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
It's the best homebrew browser out there. It was one of the first to support images by using your SD/CF card as cache.

Yes, you can send emails.

Scytheandsickle

Trophies
XP
Country
Still displaying the same thing while on the root
I got it from here.

EDIT: Never mind. Got it working. Though when I try to type in my username to logging here, I hit enter to finish typing and it does the same as hitting enter on the computer, causing it to log in, but I havven't typed my password yet so it doesn't work.

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I try every app on my DS. Call it insane curiosuty, I have tried hundreds of hombrew apps and games on my DS.

DSO isnt one I ever use though..

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Agreed. I love DSO for its vast array of functions...what I use it most for tho is renaming or moving files on my chip without bringing it back to the PC. ITS INSANELY useful if you use it right tho. You can run sega roms through plug ins. Text reader, Web, Organize...IRC....blah blah its just great.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can you explain in more than 3 word sentences, david?
Dsorganize does many great things. It is an organizer, like it's name. It can create files, type up last minute essays and is a perfect bootloader replacement. I dont use it daily, but i use it often enough to say that it works well. To be able to browse text web and irc is very cool. Also, there are extra wifi slots just for Dsorganize! Dragonminded is a very talented programmer.

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually it is pretty cool! At first i thought it would be useless, but a built in image viewer and text editor makes it pretty awesome. No more need to connect your SD to the computer to fix up some config files.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't use it regularly like an organiser (and i like dsnotes best for taking notes), but it's an excellent piece of work, which probably should be on your cart anyway. it only takes up a few megabytes.

macherie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From the sounds of it, sounds like a really neat homebrew application, with a lot of love gone into it. When i get a DS, which will be within the next two weeks, i'll take care to add this to my list of things to add xD

1c3d3m0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I find DSO pretty useful, but I wish that the GUI can be better, from the looks of it, it seems like some early beta stage program IMO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/