Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by silverspoon, Sep 26, 2007.
* Added select/cut/copy/paste to all text inputs.
* Added wifi config (including saving back to firmware) with three extra DSOrganize profiles.
* Added ability to bookmark on the web browser by pressing ctrl + b.
* Miscelaneous fixes to the HTML renderer.
* Fixed error in file wrapper causing bad file copies.
* Fixed a weird lingering cursor bug in text editor.
* Fixed startup screen error.
* Fixed an error where images that redirect would change the url of the main page loading.
* Fixed a bug with sites that use 1x1 tracking images.
* Fixed error where confirm delete screen on browser allowed you to select ".." or "."
* Fixed some weird bugs with m3u files.
* Fixed select few files not showing their long file names.
* Fixed everything being underlined on sites with bad tags (ds-x.com, etc)
* Day planner now supports weekly, monthly, and annual events.
* Day planner events are now partially visible on reminder mode.
* Todo now sorts finished events as last.
* Changed handling of escaped characters to include the limited unicode support.
* Changed irc to not display characters under 32 on the ascii map.
* Updated dsWifi again for compatibility.
is it me or is this a repost?
I had expected more from version 3.0 I'll update it anyways.
More ? This is THE FIRST HOMEBREW EVER that features writing new wifi configs to the firmware ! This is GREAT ! And he polished the look of the configuration page too! Good Work DM !
The ability to configure wifi within DSO is a huge feature and very cool. Hopefully "Updated dsWifi again for compatibility" means that all the people who had problems with 2.9 (like me) will be able to use it again. Cut &paste is pretty big, too. Even Opera can't do that.
EDIT: and no stupid contest splash screen! That's worth a 3.0 release right there.
...word is bondage...
bleh, i've been having trouble with some of the newer homebrews recently...
i patched DSO 3.0 for Supercard Lite (sclt.dldi) didnt work
Supercard Rumble (scrb.dldi) doesnt work
i guess i'll test for scsd.dldi (reading failed when tested with dlditester) and scsd_moon.dldi (read ok, write failed) later...
anyone have suggestions?
i dont think the supercard magic homebrew patch would do anygood seeing that its already in .sc.nds format (or having that header already)
ok i tried everything, the 4 dldi patches, + using supercard magic homebrew patcher on a .nds + patching those with dldi files.
DSO freezes at the initial screen - saying using DLDI driver or something like that and never loads... >.>
where can i place the source file?
Updated to 3.01 with bug fixes:
You don't have to bother about the source if you're not a programmer.