Hacking DS-One which 8gb is good or 4gb....

MalayZN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So right now I have a 2gb kingston was gonna get a larger one but not sure which brand to get.......... right now I see a good deal on an A-Data 8gb which is class 4.... is A-data any good?

Penguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think Sandisk is the best brand (in my opinion
wink.gif
) and have always been using them, but it's your choice, and how much you wanna spend, but as I said, it's up to you, and also, you can get good prices on Ebay, but just remember to search for the right size in memory in case you buy the wrong one
smile.gif

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
A-data is an excellent brand.

I use a Sandisk card myself, only because I never saw the A-data one when I got a micro sd card. It's decent, but it freezes fairly often for me.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Get 8GB. I have a SCDS-1 with an 8GB Transcend and I dun have issues, and ADATA is actually better than what I have you can't go wrong.

MalayZN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks guys you've all been of great help probably gonna get the 8gb a-data then
it's the turbo series too so hopefully it works out well but even then DS-one updates quite often and seems to support every game and DS download so I think I'm safe.

MalayZN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok just got it........ did speed test......... 5............ not that high but at least it works
my old kingston 2gb was at 25........ oh well......... hope there arent any issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?