Homebrew DS Movie Question

jckferrari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm a noob, so i hope i put this is the right category, but I had a quick question. I recently downloaded some dpg movies from some websites, and they play fine. the only problem I have is that whenever I watch one for a little bit and want to watch the rest later, it doesn't start up where I stopped it last time. Catch my drift? Please Help me!

This will probably help: I have a R4DS with the regular moonshell installed. I haven't hacked it or anything, except for changing the background theme.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Are you using Moonshell 2 or Moonshell? Moonshell 2 can resume regularly but I believe that the original moonshell has a resume function (bypassable by holding X during start up) but maybe I'm just making up ideas o.0 (haven't used moonshell for a while)

jckferrari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Are you using Moonshell 2 or Moonshell? Moonshell 2 can resume regularly but I believe that the original moonshell has a resume function (bypassable by holding X during start up) but maybe I'm just making up ideas o.0 (haven't used moonshell for a while)

the original moonshell. (moonshell 1) and i don't know how to resume the movies without starting the whole thing over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.