Hacking DS lite won't read Acekard 2i

MdX MaxX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought an Acekard 2i, but when I stick it in my DS lite, the DS doesn't detect it at all. It says there is no DS card inserted. I tried the paper trick and I tried cleaning the contacts with rubbing alcohol; neither worked. Is there anything else I can do, or is my card defective?

deooo1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So u did put a micro sd onwhich you put akaio...nah I'm kidding. Try, try again. And if it doesn't work maybe it's defective ... dunno

MdX MaxX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried again and again, no dice. My other DS games work every time, but the Acekard fails every time. Looks like I have to return it.

deooo1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wait a little. Maybe someone will give you a better advice.
EDIT: I also have a ds lite and I'm using an Acekard 2i and from time to time I have your problem. And what I do: I blow in the cart slot and I put out and in my micro sd card. But you've probably done that many times.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If the card doesn't work in your DS, then its your DS that's not picking it up. The card itself is fine.

Where did you get it? You sure it's not a fake?

Legaia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know if i'm right but if the ds lite can read original cartridges and can't read the acekard my best guess is that the acekard is in fact brick you can try to flash the card whith anoter one(any card like R4 or some other card) use the ak2iupdate14new.rar or something like this works for me in a dificult time

ps: sorry for the bad english but i'm brazilian dude.

stalker017

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Maybe a certain batch/es of DS's aren't compatible on Acekard2i because I have the same problem as yours but on my DS PHAT. I knew that my Acekard2i was the problem because my R4 is perfectly working on it. I thought it was just a defective one but before asking for a refund to the seller I tried using it on my DSi XL and oddly, it's works flawlessly.
happy.gif

Legaia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is not his case cause he owns a ds lite and i have 2 acekards one for my ds lite and one in my dsi xl both are funcional

MdX MaxX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought mine from realhotstuff.com. There's no square window on the front, so I'm pretty sure it's legit. I'll try my friends DS lite tomorrow, and if it works, then I don't know what to do... I'm actually hoping it's just defective.

I own a polar white DS lite, if that matters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/hYkEl-3x92A?si=JSDoEc2QCDOrtimz