DS Lite Silicone Case

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Calogero91, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Calogero91
    OP

Calogero91 Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.

Dec 8, 2002
    Canada
    Hey guys, I just received the silicone case for DS lite and was very disapointed it looks great in the pics but doesnt even close properly. So I'm just warning you guy's and I was wondering if anyone had any solutions on how I can get it to close completely.

Here is a picture of my problem:

[​IMG]
    Sorry about the low res. but you can clearly see that it does not close all the way.
    [​IMG]
    This one is a stock photo of the whole thing.

2. Tri-Z

Tri-Z Tri z

Nov 25, 2005
    United States
    USA
  3. zim_

zim_ Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2006
    United States
  4. TheVirus

TheVirus GBAtemp Fan

Jun 25, 2006
    Uganda
    I bought one of those silicon things (OP), it's a piece of crap. I don't even use it. I'll give it to my GF or someone who has a DS, I don't like it. It is a bit more comfortable to hold and it does a good job at protecting it and it's fairly unnoticable, but I just don't like it.

5. TheVirus

TheVirus GBAtemp Fan

Jun 25, 2006
    Uganda
    I hate being ripped off on shipping, it's insulting. I'd rather pay 15 for the item and 3 dollars for shipping. It's bypassing eBay's fees and it really pisses me off. It's a nice case and all, but I refuse to let him get away with that crap.

6. fatfree

fatfree Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2006
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice