Hacking DS lite replacment shell.

marth989

OP
Trophies
Website
profile.myspace.com
XP
Country
but to bad it ain't official Nintendo either, after speculation it turns out after getting my replacement case it is not official nintendo, also its not the greatest quality in the world, the overall look of the case and its strength are much better than shock but there are some problems with the power slider, after placing it together i fond that the power slider worked but did not flick back down, and also the hinge makes a noise, i solved this by combining my old case with the new and i think it looks quite good and is definatly the best solution to a broken hinge.

DSC00069.JPG

DSC00068.JPG

DSC00067.JPG

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
but to bad it ain't official Nintendo either, after speculation it turns out after getting my replacement case it is not official nintendo, also its not the greatest quality in the world, the overall look of the case and its strength are much better than shock but there are some problems with the power slider, after placing it together i fond that the power slider worked but did not flick back down, and also the hinge makes a noise, i solved this by combining my old case with the new and i think it looks quite good and is definatly the best solution to a broken hinge.
I made it clear for you.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's two type of cases on the market. OEM and Shock.

You basically asked a question you could have answered yourself.

QUOTEbut to bad it ain't official Nintendo either, after speculation it turns out after getting my replacement case it is not official nintendo, also its not the greatest quality in the world, the overall look of the case and its strength are much better than shock but there are some problems with the power slider
Now enough of your nonsense.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's two type of cases on the market. OEM and Shock.

You basically asked a question you could have answered yourself.

QUOTE said:
but to bad it ain't official Nintendo either, after speculation it turns out after getting my replacement case it is not official nintendo, also its not the greatest quality in the world, the overall look of the case and its strength are much better than shock but there are some problems with the power slider
Now enough of your nonsense.
Oh well, let's see what kind it is. Either way, both of those cases will serve the same purpose and make it look the same. Now, enough of your nonsense.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh well, let's see what kind it is. Either way, both of those cases will serve the same purpose and make it look the same.
Since you apparently aren't too keen on actually reading the posts you reply to, it is neither the OEM or Shock! shells.

I would also prefer that you didn't throw such a hissy fit just because I got you perma-banned from Qj.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh well, let's see what kind it is. Either way, both of those cases will serve the same purpose and make it look the same.
Since you apparently aren't too keen on actually reading the posts you reply to, it is neither the OEM or Shock! shells.

I would also prefer that you didn't throw such a hissy fit just because I got you perma-banned from Qj.
Me being perma banned has nothing to do with this. Just proves that you have no facts and are trying to bring something unrelated to get a higher hand.

Maybe you should actually worry about if people think you're a faggot or not, before signing into sites just to troll. Also, you quoted a post, where I said I would wait and see what kind it is, am I wrong? Seriously, you need to get laid, or at least get a girlfriend.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dude his posts are perfectly valid, he was just asking what sort of replacement shell it was and of course he's going to be confused if in one post you call the shells oem shells and then another state they're not. >_>

Urza - I'm guessing they're the shells dealextreme.com are offering.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He still hasn't said what kind/brand replacement case it is.

All we know from the original post is that it's not OEM and it's not a Shock! case.

I'd like to know what kind it is, too, please.

marth989

OP
Trophies
Website
profile.myspace.com
XP
Country
sorry for taking so long to answerer, this case was the black replacement case from dealextreme, combined with my official white case
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7276

to clarify:

they are of a much higher quality than shock, and have both all the writing inside and out, and are not see thought

but sadly they are not official Nintendo, there are close but sadly no.
frown.gif

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I received a portion of my dealextreme order yesterday (still waiting on the black cases). overall, the case is pretty much everything that the project shock! cases should have been.

I'm doing a full write up with comparisons to the project shock cases that I'll be posting it soon.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users