Gaming Ds lite power switch replacement

Jalila13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I broke my brothers power switch on his ds lite while trying to put on a housing case and I just wanted to kn itow how to put on the bottom half of the case without ruining it. (I've broken (4) already) I just brought 3 more power switches so now what do i do to make sure it doesnt break.

If you could show me maybe a video or something or a "How to put on a powerswitch without breaking the switch for dummies tutorial". I'd really apreciate it.
yaynds.gif

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
Jalila13 said:
I broke my brothers power switch on his ds lite while trying to put on a housing case and I just wanted to kn itow how to put on the bottom half of the case without ruining it. (I've broken (4) already) I just brought 3 more power switches so now what do i do to make sure it doesnt break.

If you could show me maybe a video or something or a "How to put on a powerswitch without breaking the switch for dummies tutorial". I'd really apreciate it.
yaynds.gif
Do you mean the housing part of the switch or the inards? Make sure you have the plastic power switch cover positioned in the furthest position away from the hinge.

Edited: to add this helped me when I changed the housing on mine.

You need the second video from about 4.20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlTvhJPYf3Q...player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orPa_pCn0jU...feature=related

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya .... quit wasting money on ds lite and save it for a 3ds.....oh wait your right i should pull out my atari and see if i can get it to output hdmi also.......der der der

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse