DS lite not reading Supercard DStwo

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Quartz, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Quartz
    OP

Quartz Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2013
    so.... I'm in quite a bind here :P. I havent posted here in quite some time about christmas last year when i set this up :). I would first like to say my Supercard DStwo experience for DS lite has been OK :P. It's a great card and it played everything i threw at it with ease :P

OK, so on to the problem: DS lite not reading/detecting Supercard DStwo

Facts:

• Ive tried other games and the DS lite can read/play em with ease.
    • The DStwo card has been working for about a year almost.
    • I've Cleaned it multple times with electrical contact cleaner and rubbing alcohol.
    • I've Cleaned the DS lite multiple times with electrical contact cleaner and rubbing alcohol.
    • I've yet to check the Micro SD, however im sure its fine.
    • SD Card used is from Micro Center: 32GB class 10
    • It was working fine aside from every now and then freezing/card not reading... Nothing a quick blow into card slot/ rubbing alcohol couldnt fix (EDIT: until now :( )
    • I've tried the paper trick: didnt work
    • Tried taking appart the Supercard... didnt see any immediate dmg to the circuit....
    • Considering filing down the plastic separators between the supercard DStwo connector pins
    ... that's about it :/ any idea what i can do?

EDIT: i checked the SD card for the heck of it and it seems fine all files are still there *shrug* also after plugging it in the supercard appeared on the DS' screen. Unfortunately after trying to launch it, it froze :(. Maybe the contact issue is coming from the micro SD card?

2. BestR4i3DS.com

BestR4i3DS.com GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2014
    United States
    Please do the following test:
    1, change another memory card and install dstwo kernel for test;
    2, change to another console for test, NDS,DSi, 2DS, 3DS, any of them are ok

if still can't work, you can return the seller for repair

3. Quartz
    OP

Quartz Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2013
    1. Tried a different micro SD card. No go :(

2. tried another DS lite and it did the same thing that's happening to me.

3. Tried a DSi and it was still giving me contact issues.

Not sure where the contact issues are.

i got it from DS-flashcart.com I'm not sure if they would help me? Do you know?