Legend
OP
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
Well i had a broken cable (top) and when i opened it multiple times, i ripped a part of it which was the DS to switch off. Now, i tried the soldering over the fuses stuff and i think i overdid it as i covered more than the fuse F2... at first the orange light switched on and off but then after soldering F2 it remained on even without the battery

I tried soldering over the F1 fuse and now... no lights come on. Dead?
any solution for this as i just want it for gba games only... thanks

EDIT: After some research it seems l may have done a mistake by not removing the fuse first... is it too late to do it now?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Once you start messing around and soldering shit, if you make a mistake, chances are that it is very permanent. You really need to know what you're doing, as one mistake can ruin everything. Chances are that you need a new system now.

shakirmoledina

Legend
OP
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
well it was pretty much broken... i seem to have soldered some more parts than required (my mistake ofcourse)
i will try to remove the solder and see what happens

Well the orange light came on for few minutes after which it just stopped now no lights again... i say necro (this thread too please mod)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/hYkEl-3x92A?si=JSDoEc2QCDOrtimz