ds lite games

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by -=oopeteroo=-, May 4, 2007.

May 4, 2007

ds lite games by -=oopeteroo=- at 8:10 PM (806 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. -=oopeteroo=-
    OP

Member -=oopeteroo=- GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    hi !
    i will get my ds lite white, a flashed one, m3 adapter and micr 2 gb on monday [​IMG] any games i should get ?[​IMG]

2. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    Take a gander at this list from the [essentials] list. It mostly depends on your taste in games...

3. Leah

Newcomer Leah Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I have had a DS (original) for about a year now, and I am absolutely addicted. It really depends totally on what genres you enjoy playing, but I really think that a MUST for anyone who buys a DS, is Animal Crossing. Even if it doesnt sound like it tickles your fancy, I reckon its worth a try. The game I am playing at the minute is Pokemon Pearl which I think is also worth a shot. I will list a few others below (bearing in mind they are a few of my personal faves, and my preffered genres are RPG, Adventure,Strategy etc etc)

Cooking Mama - (gets you using your touch screen to a good standard) WARNING! Dont play if hungry! LoL
    Cake Mania - Also don't play if hungry!
    Sprung - To scrub up on your dating skills hehe.
    Super Princess Peach
    Diddy Kong Racing
    Micro Machines - Classic!
    Wario Ware Touched - Watch out for character Ashleys theme tune, it's brill!
    Trauma Centre
    Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney
    Pheonix Wright Justice for All
    Trace Memory (Another Code)
    Hotel Dusk - Although these last 2 tend to get bad reviews. (Hotel Dusk is the follow on from Trace Memory)

Those are the games I am currently playing frequently, but at the end of the day it is all down to personal choice. Unfortunatley I have only just registered today and I am planning to write some reviews of my faves, but I am sure you will find some good reviews, which I do recommend that you read before buying any game. Anyway, I do hope you find this useful, and happy gaming!

Regards

[​IMG]

4. ambitous21

Member ambitous21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    these are games that NEVER left my R4DS once i put it on..

Osu Tatakae Ouendan! - never left my R4 since day 1. first game I loaded on and played too.
    Mario Kart - just never know when i will have a thirst for speed
    Band of Brothers - whenever you need that music 'fix' , great game
    Pokemon Diamond -will spend a long time trying to catch everything
    Panel de Pon - new game lol but it will stay in my DS so whenever I need that puzzle game fix
    Club House Games - 42 classic games. havent touched it much but its still gonna be in there.
    Mario Hoops 3 on 3- i'm a bball lover, and i can just pick up and play anytime.
    SNESmule - only with Street Fighter 2 Turbo loaded on. this game is just as great as ever, spent hours on it.

well those are the games that I can play even after i'm done with it, and never get bored..

here are games that are 1 time through but worth it:

Final Fantasy 3
    Hotel Dusk Room 215
    Phoenix Wright

and here are games I played for a while but finally lost interest:

Animal Crossing - was ADDICTED for a month.. i even woke up early for it just to check Nook's items.. but finally was bored
    Nintendogs - finally got bored of the doggy
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - had me hooked for a while, but lost interest after i stopped
    Jump Ultimate Superstars - the lagged made me kinda ehh.. and i only used 1 character so it was boring after a while

5. jimmy j

Member jimmy j Awesome for hire.

United Kingdom
    mario kart, new super mario bros and advance wars should be at the core of any ds collection (IMHO)

6. dice

Former Staff dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

United Kingdom
    just to say if you havent already posted in the topic mentioned above, please do so [​IMG]

7. HBK

Member HBK Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)

Portugal
    Pokemon Pearl and Diamond are very underrated in that list. I'm sure it hasn't been updated for a long time.

IMHO:

Advance Wars - Instant classic. This is the third game in the series, but it will appeal to all. Master of strategy games on the DS. Highly recommended.
    Mario Kart - The best racing game for DS. Period.
    Clubhouse Games - Master those games your relatives play! And with possibility to play online, it's great! Tons of replay value.
    Pokemon Diamond- Best Pokemon game ever made. It has online features which you will spend tons of hours on it, trying to catch 'em all!
    Mario Hoops - Nice basketball game, but with Nintendo unique seal.
    Lunar Knights - If you loved Boktai on the GBA, this is for you! I just loved it. Wonderful sound.

And acceptable games -

Animal Crossing - It's nice, but I got bored with it quite soon. Just a portable version of the Gamecube with some added features.
    Final Fantasy 3 - This is one of the most boring games ever for the DS. It's too old-school for my taste. Storyline sucks. Graphics are ok. Battles get boring.
    Nintendogs - It's nice at first, but then gets boring.

8. -=oopeteroo=-
    OP

Member -=oopeteroo=- GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    hmm.....how many games will a 2 gb scandisk micro sd hold? .....btw can i play nds roms ?[​IMG]