DS Lite Easy Case Mod

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by tenchan4, Jul 25, 2007.

1. tenchan4
    OP

tenchan4 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 28, 2007
    Huge shout out for the "ds lite disassembly guide" being stickied. It helped a lot. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Awdofgum

Awdofgum Wadofgum

Mar 17, 2007
    United States
    That is pretty tight.
    If i had another DS lite in the color yellow. And mixed it with my Onyx; That would be like the coolest mod for DS lite. a bumble bee DS [​IMG]

Edit: First!

3. tenchan4
    OP

tenchan4 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 28, 2007
    I'm planning on mixing my kids silver and dark blue ds lites some time soon. I'll post pics to show how it turns out. I'm sure it's gonna be a pretty tight combo. [​IMG]

4. TLSpartan

TLSpartan Kills threads

Oct 20, 2006
    THat looks real nice. My friend has a white DSL and I have a black DSL. You have just given me an idea.

5. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    Hm the contrast doesn't appeal too much to me, but I saw an enamel navy mixed with white (kind of the same, but still not [​IMG]), and at the time I thought that it was cool. Don't know what I'd think of it now.

6. jaxxster

jaxxster The Heretic

Oct 31, 2006
    South East London
    I must say i dont like it either.

7. apb407

apb407 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 27, 2007
    United States
    my god that is sexy [​IMG] i might try it with my cousin and my ds but i dont have a tri wing screw driver do i desperatly need that [​IMG]

8. deathfisaro

deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Mar 16, 2007
    Canada
    Vancouver, BC
    Reminds me of a pair of Dalmatian (did I spell that right? I'm not very canine-knowledged)

9. qwertyasdf

qwertyasdf Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2007
    Canada
    That'll be hella cool. Alternatively, get yourself a replacement case for $15 or so at http://us.emvee.ca/ and you can make them whatever colour, whatever combo you want.

10. tenchan4
    OP

tenchan4 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 28, 2007
    Yes, you need the tri wing, but you can pick one up for real cheap at dealxtreme.
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1887