DS Lite Cover

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by CrEsPo, Mar 13, 2008.

Mar 13, 2008

DS Lite Cover by CrEsPo at 6:43 PM (1,356 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. CrEsPo
    OP

Member CrEsPo GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a DS Lite cover? I'm looking for something that's really skinny and just goes on top of the DS Lite. It'll help protect the DS from scratches from keys, etc. in pockets. All slots need to be accessible and I'm more or less looking for replies from people who own the product they recommend (or link to a review of the product) because I don't want to purchase a product that's uncomfortable to play with.

I tried looking around on a couple of sites I know, namely KickTrading.ca and GamerSection.ca, however both don't offer a lot of these type of cases and it's hard to distinguish whether the product is good or not.

I had an old topic looking for a silk bag, but that didn't pane out since I couldn't find the Freedom Pouch anywhere and the other pouch on eBay looked more or less like a cheaply homemade product.

Thanks

2. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    I swear by the little knitted mitten sock cases. They're a perfect fit and brilliant if you don't have much space in your bag. But I'm not sure if they sell them in Canada either, which I suppose really doesn't help.

Hell, if all else fails there's always the DIY option [​IMG]

3. mixinluv2u

Member mixinluv2u GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  4. CrEsPo
    OP

Canada
    Thanks for the replies, I'm looking more into cases such as the one from mixinluv2u's link.

mixinluv2u, the one you have, how comfortable is it while playing? That's my main issue and everyone in the thread seemed to mention cases, but no real distinction on comfort.

5. mixinluv2u

Member mixinluv2u GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    it makes the ds lite slightly bigger and heavier. i don't have a problem playing it at all, it actually feels a little more comfortable holding because it's bigger.

6. CrEsPo
    OP

Canada
    Thanks for the information. More comfortable is good, I may look into obtaining one. Any other recommendations that people have from experience?