OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
since yesterday I've been having a problem while charging my ds lite

the red light will light up signalling it's being charged but after 10 min it shuts off by itself!
which is impossible since I'd been playing for about 5 hours before charging it.
if I unplug the charger and plug it back in, it lights up again for a couple of minutes and then shuts off again

I really don't know if it's charging the whole time it's plugged in (even without the red light on) but It's been plugged in for about 12 hours now and everytime I unplug it and plug it back the red light lights up so maybe it's not charging after all!
is there a homebrew that monitors the ds' battery life so I can be sure if it's charging or not?

and yes I've tried different electric sockets with same results.

someone got any ideas?
is my ds screwed?I've had it since launch day.

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
yes it does

today it went to red battery life so I immediately plugged it in to charge it while playing and the battery life light went from red to green so it's charging for at least the first few minutes....

0ddity

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
When the DSL is charging, an Orange led comes on, is that what you mean? If it was red, maybe its not charging, which could be the case if the battery is no longer good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.