DS Linker - wouldn't start up!

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by wilddenim, Jan 3, 2008.

Jan 3, 2008
  1. wilddenim
    OP

Member wilddenim Candy!

United Kingdom
    As shameful owner of a DS Fire Card (well, I've changed the firmware from Fire Card to N-Card then now DS Linker).

Now, it rarely starts up. The warning screen would be faint and unable to response. I had to restart over and over and over until it sucessful goes to the selection screen (with NDA or GBA selection screen). So, I picked NDA then it would turn to white screens.

I thought this was NDS fault but when I tested it with other games - it worked fine.

So lonely without my DS. [​IMG]

2. leinad

Member leinad GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    1. "NDA" ?
    2. "GBA selection screen" -> The NCard has no support for gba
    3. Whats your problem now, what exactly doesnt work ?

3. Rizsparky

Member Rizsparky Saiyan Prince

United Kingdom
    Was it working with the Ncard firmware if it was just put that back on

and i think wat he means by the GBA and NDS is the selection screen on the DS GUI

4. wilddenim
    OP

Member wilddenim Candy!

United Kingdom
    GBA - I meant the screen selection (along with Pichochat and settings).

Noticed my typo - NDS. Sorry about that.

When I use my N-Card and start my NDS up - normally you get warning screen where you touch to go to menu - but mine's faint and unable to response - It wouldn't go to menu when I touch it - it just stay very faint.

So to fix this I have to restart (switch on and off) my NDS. If I'm lucky it will go to menu. But once I select NDS, it would goes to two white screens.

So restart my NDS again and again (usualy up to 30 times) it would start N-Card.

I tested this with games cards and they are without problems. So the problem is with N-Card.

If you can't understand, I can make a video to help you out guys? This won't be a problem after all I'm desperate to get my NDS working! I've restored to reading love books!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Rizsparky

Member Rizsparky Saiyan Prince

United Kingdom
    hmmm... have you formatted yout card and are you using the latest version of the N-card firmware?

6. wilddenim
    OP

Member wilddenim Candy!

United Kingdom
    Yes, I have done that. No luck.