DS Linker - wouldn't start up!

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by wilddenim, Jan 3, 2008.

1. wilddenim
    OP

wilddenim Candy!

Sep 4, 2007
    UK
    As shameful owner of a DS Fire Card (well, I've changed the firmware from Fire Card to N-Card then now DS Linker).

Now, it rarely starts up. The warning screen would be faint and unable to response. I had to restart over and over and over until it sucessful goes to the selection screen (with NDA or GBA selection screen). So, I picked NDA then it would turn to white screens.

I thought this was NDS fault but when I tested it with other games - it worked fine.

So lonely without my DS. [​IMG]

2. leinad

leinad GBAtemp Fan

Apr 30, 2007
    Gambia, The
    1. "NDA" ?
    2. "GBA selection screen" -> The NCard has no support for gba
    3. Whats your problem now, what exactly doesnt work ?

3. Rizsparky

Rizsparky Saiyan Prince

Aug 13, 2007
    The Future
    Was it working with the Ncard firmware if it was just put that back on

and i think wat he means by the GBA and NDS is the selection screen on the DS GUI

4. wilddenim
    OP

wilddenim Candy!

Sep 4, 2007
    UK
    GBA - I meant the screen selection (along with Pichochat and settings).

Noticed my typo - NDS. Sorry about that.

When I use my N-Card and start my NDS up - normally you get warning screen where you touch to go to menu - but mine's faint and unable to response - It wouldn't go to menu when I touch it - it just stay very faint.

So to fix this I have to restart (switch on and off) my NDS. If I'm lucky it will go to menu. But once I select NDS, it would goes to two white screens.

So restart my NDS again and again (usualy up to 30 times) it would start N-Card.

I tested this with games cards and they are without problems. So the problem is with N-Card.

If you can't understand, I can make a video to help you out guys? This won't be a problem after all I'm desperate to get my NDS working! I've restored to reading love books!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Rizsparky

Rizsparky Saiyan Prince

Aug 13, 2007
    The Future
    hmmm... have you formatted yout card and are you using the latest version of the N-card firmware?

6. wilddenim
    OP

wilddenim Candy!

Sep 4, 2007
    UK
    Yes, I have done that. No luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice