Not open for further replies.

Oco_Puff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My homebrew/ Forum noobness is horrible. I have put the Lemmings full thing on my ds and the config file, but now it say's: standard Lemmings Ds Directory Structure could not be verified
hate2.gif

Whats that mean? And Im very very sorry if i could have found this answer some where else but my comps so slow it would have taken forever to find the answer.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put everything in a folder called "Lemmings DS"

Put the file called "lemmingsds_config.txt" in the root of the card.

If your flashcard does not support DLDI, then you must DLDI patch the lemmingsDS.nds file.

You should be good after that.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It WILL take some time (it takes about 8 seconds for me, but this depends on the speed of your your microSD)......if it goes to the menu screen after a bit, you are good to go.

QCGyrl52500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a G6 Lite and Passcard 3. I can't get the download to work at all. I load the game and my screen goes white and thats it. Can someone help?
frown.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QCGyrl52500 said:
I have a G6 Lite and Passcard 3. I can't get the download to work at all. I load the game and my screen goes white and thats it. Can someone help?
frown.gif
Did you DLDI patch it?

Porkdish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

QCGyrl52500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird, I thought I edited that post. Anyway, thats what I thought he said. He told me he patched it manually every time.

When I tried to boot it up, it read Lemmings_DLDI or something like that... Is it hopeless for me to play it?
frown.gif

Yanze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It WILL take some time (it takes about 8 seconds for me, but this depends on the speed of your your microSD)......if it goes to the menu screen after a bit, you are good to go.

8 seconds, are you serious? I've just discovered this awesome game but on my DSi it takes about 2-3 minutes before the levels are loaded. All other games on the SD run normal, the DSi and SD are one and a half year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."