Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
N64Temp said:
I believe ROMs & Homebrew are detected by the first 4 letter in the Game ID & not the size so I don't think we can load ROMs.

You can run two commercial games, Peppa pig and Powerplay tennis
tongue.gif

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
if the devs of DS iPlayer enable commercial games and release a SDK, this will become the number one cart over night.

plus nintendo blocked DS iPlayer, so yh..

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't load or get my iplayer to run i've fallowed the instructions on the site can anyone help me please, I've had this dang thing since christmas.

arielp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Normmatt said:
N64Temp said:
I believe ROMs & Homebrew are detected by the first 4 letter in the Game ID & not the size so I don't think we can load ROMs.

You can run two commercial games, Peppa pig and Powerplay tennis
tongue.gif

really?, gotta try this..

EDIT: .. tried just now.. it works.
but
Peppa Pig: can not past title
Power Play tennis: cannot read game data, re-insert card.
but already proof-a-concept, that actually this card, capable, only being crippled for now.

this is strengthen that this IS SCDS2 prototype
tongue.gif

darkpenguoin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry to say but that is kind of a crappy update.

This hardware has some flaws on it's principal keys features.

How come the music cannot be in a folder, and so the random is not working properly, the music part has a lot of work to do. (files are in a weird order, specially when you erase some song and put others instead...).

I'm not a programmer but i think it's sad that SDK are not available so some one strong enough will make a better job than the manufacturer if iplayer himself (seems that he doesn't care much about firmware and keeping his product alive)

Eventhough, i really enjoy watching videos on it and working quite well on this side.

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
iPlayer was only made for playing videos .... and maybe a bit of GBA emulators but it was seriously only for playing videos without changing the format to like DPG and making it low graphic & everything. Anyways , SuperCard DSTWO seems promising but unless they fix their UI , it probably won't sell that great.

arielp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
one thing i regret about this iplayer, why the hell it does not support dithering in video (to overcome limited ds palette, to eliminate that blocky color)

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ princess, idk i have had some problems before with my RTS and it for somereason deleted teh save, however i havent had it dlete any saves since then, but what i want is for darkchen to update the emulator, it needs some work still espeically for the gba retro games those dont boot up at all, and kingdom hearts wont load either

darkpenguoin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For playing music it's kind a crappy, when i'm using the random setting, the random ALWAYS do :

Track n2, then track n55, then track num 22...stuff like that even if i change every track...
If i play a track selected by myself then always keep the pattern, the track i selected then track n2, the track i selected the track N55...

Anyway, i hope that they will fix such a small problem with the DSTWO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol