Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Updates

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v24.2.0: MAR10 Day Release

Includes nds-bootstrap v0.55.0

What's new?
  • TWLMenu++ Splash Screen: Mario-themed splash variant has been added for MAR10 Day!
  • Progress bar is now shown when creating save data!
  • Replaced broken GoldenEye 007 AP-fix with working cheat version.
  • (@R-YaTian) Replaced AP-fix for Chinese translation of Kyokugen Dasshutsu: 9-jikan, 9-nin, 9 no Tobira.
  • (@banjo2) `ramdisks` folder is now hidden.
Bug fixes
  • (@Pk11) Custom icons under 32x32 are now allowed.
  • DSi: Fixed backlight change not working in DS Classic Menu.
  • Fixed save not being created/used for Super Mario 256 (for real, this time).
  • (@banjo2) Rune Factory games are now unable to use TWL clock speed, due to bugs.
  • Fixed System Settings not launching on EUR/AUS consoles, when selected in TWLMenu++ Settings.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updated my ds and 3ds, and I found a bug that was in the previous version as well. I always test nsmb, and for some reason, if I got to the quit menu by pressing the button combination L select and down, then get out of it (not the game, but the menu), the sound will be gone from the game. earlier builds didn't have this problem.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updated my ds and 3ds, and I found a bug that was in the previous version as well. I always test nsmb, and for some reason, if I got to the quit menu by pressing the button combination L select and down, then get out of it (not the game, but the menu), the sound will be gone from the game. earlier builds didn't have this problem.
The bug seems to be random, and also occurs in other games.
Do you know which version of nds-bootstrap started having this issue?

Reactions: godreborn

Deleted member 547976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, I noticed that when playing games on sega mega drive / genesis, the sound was distorted while playing, I did a test on PicoDrive
and here the sounds are ok, is there any chance for improvement, will there be some "emulators" updates soon?
And for example, GBA games work very well, the same nds, because on the mgba emulator games have a problem, so TWiLight Menu ++ is a big plus for his work :)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I noticed that when playing games on sega mega drive / genesis, the sound was distorted while playing, I did a test on PicoDrive
and here the sounds are ok, is there any chance for improvement, will there be some "emulators" updates soon?
And for example, GBA games work very well, the same nds, because on the mgba emulator games have a problem, so TWiLight Menu ++ is a big plus for his work :)
Sound doesn't play in PicoDriveTWL at all. I don't know how to fix that, unfortunately.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand, although I thought there was a chance to improve jenesisds so that the sounds were correct, thank you for the information
jEnesisDS isn't open-source unfortunately, so without thorough decompilation or the dev releasing the source to the public, there's nothing we can do on our side.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
In DSi mode the GTS of Pokemon Black & White and Pokemon Black & White 2 doesn't work, how do I boot them in DS mode without using a different Rom?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho