Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I tried to make some forwarders using the homebrew application (can't get the java version to open), but special characters like é or à are corrupted. It would be "L'Épopée des élus".
Any solutions?

View attachment 293225
It is indeed an NDSForwarder issue, just opened up a Pull Request to fix it, in the meantime I've attached a build if you want.

Attachments

• NDSForwarder.3dsx.zip
    447.2 KB · Views: 38

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I also noticed corrupted icons on the romhack versions Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2, but they show fine on Desmume and icons of original games are ok, should I open a issue on their Github ?
01.png
02.JPG

Johnny198783

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm trying to play a randomized Black 2 in the twilight menu but it get attacked by the anti-piracy measures even though that doesn't happen with the unrandomized copy. Is there a way around this? Or am I just screwed.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm trying to play a randomized Black 2 in the twilight menu but it get attacked by the anti-piracy measures even though that doesn't happen with the unrandomized copy. Is there a way around this? Or am I just screwed.
You need to manually AP patch before randomizing. You can do so with RetroGameFan's nds-scene ROM tool.

Johnny198783

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay... But the program needs to be updated to support the game but it just gives me this same error stating that it can't download and the server is not found every time it tries to. What am I supposed to do then.

Attachments

• Screenshot_22.png
    Screenshot_22.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 28

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Okay... But the program needs to be updated to support the game but it just gives me this same error stating that it can't download and the server is not found every time it tries to. What am I supposed to do then.
Did you let it try to 'update'? The 'update' actually downgrade the database so you shouldn't do it. Looks like maybe the server's down now or something but you don't want to 'update' anyways.

If it doesn't recognize your ROM make sure you have a clean dump and are AP patching before randomizing.

Johnny198783

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you let it try to 'update'? The 'update' actually downgrade the database so you shouldn't do it. Looks like maybe the server's down now or something but you don't want to 'update' anyways.

If it doesn't recognize your ROM make sure you have a clean dump and are AP patching before randomizing.
It is recognizing my rom but it's telling me "not supported" even though it is apparently supposed to be. And it wasnt able to update in the first place so that's not it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_23.png
    Screenshot_23.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: banjo2

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
It is recognizing my rom but it's telling me "not supported" even though it is apparently supposed to be. And it wasnt able to update in the first place so that's not it.
You've probably got a bad dump then, try redumping and make sure not to trim it. The checksums should match no-intro's checksums.

lifehackerhansol

i write working(?) code
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

alex150293

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mayby stupid question but I kind of like that function: Is there a way to make games launched through Twilight menu appear on 3DS Activity Log or have some separate for Twilight menu? New features makes me want to come back from using forwarders but this is really only thing holding me back
Guessing this is still not possible using TWiLightMenu++?

tommzy09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just want to know if its possible to mod/hack Animal Crossing Wild World to run at 30fps instead of the usual 15/20fps that it runs at? I'm sure the 133mhz mode can help w/ this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu