Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turning bootstrap off gives me white screens upon booting a ds rom... What do I need to have on the card to run them? Should I include something from the old firmware I was using before TM?
You just need the flashcard loader for your specific flashcard (added from TWiLightMenu-Flashcard.7z).

Updates

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v21.3.0

Includes nds-bootstrap v0.46.0

What's new?
  • (@Pk11) DSi theme: If no photos are found, screenshots taken by nds-bootstrap will now be displayed.
  • (@banjo2) Added CTGP Nitro (Mario Kart DS ROM hack) widescreen patch.
  • Due to the many issues caused by `Asynch Card Read` in nds-bootstrap, the feature is now turned off by default.
    • If you're updating from a previous TWLMenu++ version, it is recommended to turn the feature off in TWLMenu++ Settings.
  • The autorun game option has been re-added.
    • Can only be enabled by setting `AUTORUNGAME` to `1` in `sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/settings.ini`.
Improvements
  • (@Pk11) NFTR font format is now used in DS Classic Menu.
  • (@Pk11 and various) Updated translations.
  • The TWLMenu++ splash screen music has been improved.

AzerothArg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi!

Im havin a issue:

Whenever I start twilight with the 3 in 1 plus inserted, it stays at a white screen, but if I boot without it then twilight launches fine... A couple of days ago it would launch fine whenever it was inserted or not...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 , one bug I found. I just updated to the latest twilight menu++, I noticed that asynch is on on my system. I left it on for now, so I don't know if it's causing this problem or not, but I didn't encounter this on the previous version that I can remember. anyway, when you go to quit new super mario bros ds, then cancel out of the menu of L+down+select, the top third of the bottom screen's background (on the map screen) turns a beige color or a light tan for some reason. I tested it twice. it's supposed to be whitish, which it is before going into the exit game menu.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

Im havin a issue:

Whenever I start twilight with the 3 in 1 plus inserted, it stays at a white screen, but if I boot without it then twilight launches fine... A couple of days ago it would launch fine whenever it was inserted or not...
Try downgrading TWLMenu++, and see which version fixes the issue.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey, is there no way to run Ace3DS+ firmware instead of nds bootstrap?
If it's not included in the "Flashcard Loaders" folder, then I guess there isn't.

Reactions: banjo2

AzerothArg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Try downgrading TWLMenu++, and see which version fixes the issue.

I've tried up to 20.4.1 (3 earliers than I originally had without issue) and it still gives me the white screens. One thing I foud out, if i have a gba game inserted it will also lock up. only works if I don't insert anything into the slot-2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1